WPD2006 ideas/Ideen zum Inhalt Wikipedia-Tag

WPD2006 ideas/Ideen zum Inhalt Wikipedia-Tag

Robin Schwab
Dear all

We still need some ideas about what to do on Wikipedia day. Till now,
only the Speech of Prof. Meyer, the fund/members raising and Wikiprdia
explanation with laptops are fix.

Please give more Ideas!

One idea is to do a small competition to write the best article in one
afternoon. We could give 5 Lemmas (new ones or Löschkandidaten) which
could be changed till  - let's say noon. Then the topics would be
unchangable and on 4 pm we could rate a featured article of the day.
Suggestions for a prize?

I did send a schedule to some persons organizing WPD. If you did not get
it but would be interested, please ask.

Regards

Robin

Re: WPD2006 ideas/Ideen zum Inhalt Wikipedia-Tag

rupert THURNER-2
hi,

just brainstorming ...

if it is somehow possible i would like to have a
discussion/competition or whatever about wikipedia and teaching.
topics:
 * how to use current wikipedia
 * what has to be improved to give more value

maybe we could also get a sponsor into funding something for next
year, some university partnership, or google summer of code?

rupert.