WZ Timeline.

Michael Monaghan
Hi,

Could someone estimate when a stable alpha/beta WZ might be available?
[give or take a few months].

Is http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Timetable is the best page
to keep an eye on for this info?

Thanks,

~mm

Re: WZ Timeline.

Sabine Cretella
Hi Michael,

that timeline you saw is quite an old one.

As for now we have the following dates:
- versioning should work by the end of August/beginning of September
- by October there should be a publicly editable version

As you probably know sometimes unforeseen things happen - so the dates I
am giving here are purely indicative and could change a bit.

You can already edit on WiktionaryZ right now, but it is us to give you
edit rights for the wikidata part, since versioning is not working
properly and we only can give edit rights to people we know and trust. I
suppose that is understandable. Of course the ordinary wiki pages can be
edited by anyone (well, it's a wiki :-)

Wishing you a great week-end!

Sabine

Michael Monaghan schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone estimate when a stable alpha/beta WZ might be available?
> [give or take a few months].
>
> Is http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Timetable is the best page
> to keep an eye on for this info?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~mm

Re: WZ Timeline.

David-248

Hi Michael,

Could you give me the web address for the wikipedia download just prior to March 2002 or the last update before March 2002.

Best,
David