Walking around Milan today (from Central Station area)

Walking around Milan today (from Central Station area)

Pharos-3
Hi Wikimaniacs,

I just checked into Hotel Garda, and would be glad to meet up with any fellow wiki-folk for a walk around Milan this afternoon, maybe starting in front of Central Station noon or 1pm.

Anyone up for it?

Thanks,
Pharos

Re: Walking around Milan today (from Central Station area)

Deb Tankersley
Hi!

Ryan K and I are eating at the New Ghandi just a few blocks away from the train station. Want to join us?

Deb

On Monday, June 27, 2016, Pharos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Wikimaniacs,

I just checked into Hotel Garda, and would be glad to meet up with any fellow wiki-folk for a walk around Milan this afternoon, maybe starting in front of Central Station noon or 1pm.

Anyone up for it?

Thanks,
Pharos

Deb Tankersley