We need translations into several languages

We need translations into several languages

Vantxu
Hello

We are two friends that we start last fabruary with a free games site.
Todojuegosgratis

We want to translate our principal page into a lot of languages and we would like to have our site in Hugarian, czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Croatian, Farsi, Indian, Greek, Chinese, Hebrew, Occitan, Flemish ...

We got our web in several languages
English
Spanish,
French,
Portuguese,
Italian,
German,
Dutch,
Russian,
Polish,
Swedish,
Romanian,
Turkish,
Lithuanian,
Slovak,
Slovenian,
Catalonian,
Galician,
Basque.

And we need somebody check & proofread Chinese & Korean version.

If you are interested in translate our web please contact with us in [hidden email]

Is just a short file with around 50 words and two sentences.

Thank you very much in advance

Regards