Wednesday morning SWAT moved 1 hour earlier

Wednesday morning SWAT moved 1 hour earlier

Greg Grossmeier-2
Hello,

A recent incident post-mortem improvement was to create a one hour
buffer between the last Service/SWAT deploys and the MediaWiki Train[0].

We addressed that on Tuesday already by removing the Morning SWAT window
(was at 11am Pacific).

Now we are addressing that on Wednesday by moving the Morning SWAT
window one hour earlier (to 10am Pacific). This is effective as of next
week (Jan 15th).

As always, please see the Deployments calendar[1] for the canonical
source of what is scheduled when.

Best,

Greg

[1] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |