Wednesday unconference on speaker advice and more

Wednesday unconference on speaker advice and more

Pharos-3
Hi Wikimania attendees,

The recent speaker advice thread has prompted an unconference session proposal for Thursday on this topic at WikiConference NA.

We welcome other session ideas at the unconference too that may arise spontaneously, please share your ideas here:

https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2017/Unconference

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)