Welcome to our new chair...

Florence Devouard-2
... Michaël !

Sorry if it is very short, just wanted to make sure the community would
know before the press ;-)

The board just had a short meeting to elect its new chair, and it is my
pleasure to announce that the board unanimously chose Michael to be my
successor. I am very happy of this decision, and fully trust Michael to
carry on our mission in the best way possible.

Thank you to him to have proposed his candidacy and thank you to the
board members for their decision.

Anthere

Re: Welcome to our new chair...

Michael Bimmler
Congratulations, Michael!

I'm sure he will be a great successor and a very good chair!

Regards,
Michael

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ... Michaël !
>
> Sorry if it is very short, just wanted to make sure the community would
> know before the press ;-)
>
> The board just had a short meeting to elect its new chair, and it is my
> pleasure to announce that the board unanimously chose Michael to be my
> successor. I am very happy of this decision, and fully trust Michael to
> carry on our mission in the best way possible.
>
> Thank you to him to have proposed his candidacy and thank you to the
> board members for their decision.
>
> Anthere

Michael Bimmler

Re: Welcome to our new chair...

KIZU Naoko
Welcome Michael!
I sure you will be a great chair with well-baranced attitude and wisdom.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Michael!
>
> I'm sure he will be a great successor and a very good chair!
>
> Regards,
> Michael
>
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> ... Michaël !
>>
>> Sorry if it is very short, just wanted to make sure the community would
>> know before the press ;-)
>>
>> The board just had a short meeting to elect its new chair, and it is my
>> pleasure to announce that the board unanimously chose Michael to be my
>> successor. I am very happy of this decision, and fully trust Michael to
>> carry on our mission in the best way possible.
>>
>> Thank you to him to have proposed his candidacy and thank you to the
>> board members for their decision.
>>
>> Anthere

> Michael Bimmler

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: Welcome to our new chair...

Brad Patrick
Best of luck, Michael, and thank you, Anthere...

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Michael!
> I sure you will be a great chair with well-baranced attitude and wisdom.
>
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Congratulations, Michael!
> >
> > I'm sure he will be a great successor and a very good chair!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Michael
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> ... Michaël !
> >>
> >> Sorry if it is very short, just wanted to make sure the community would
> >> know before the press ;-)
> >>
> >> The board just had a short meeting to elect its new chair, and it is my
> >> pleasure to announce that the board unanimously chose Michael to be my
> >> successor. I am very happy of this decision, and fully trust Michael to
> >> carry on our mission in the best way possible.
> >>
> >> Thank you to him to have proposed his candidacy and thank you to the
> >> board members for their decision.
> >>
> >> Anthere

> > Michael Bimmler

> KIZU Naoko
> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

Re: Welcome to our new chair...

Ziko van Dijk
At
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/history
I am trying to keep such data about newly elected and changes in the Board.
Ziko

2008/7/17 Brad Patrick <[hidden email]>:

> Best of luck, Michael, and thank you, Anthere...
>
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Welcome Michael!
>> I sure you will be a great chair with well-baranced attitude and wisdom.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Congratulations, Michael!
>> >
>> > I'm sure he will be a great successor and a very good chair!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Michael

>> > --
>> > Michael Bimmler
>> > [hidden email]

>> --
>> KIZU Naoko
>> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
>> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde

Re: Welcome to our new chair...

Casey Brown-3
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Ziko van Dijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> At
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/history
> I am trying to keep such data about newly elected and changes in the Board.
> Ziko

Check out <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolutions> for other
trustee role changes (ie. appointments to chair, vice chair,
secretary, and treasurer).

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023