Welcoming Jon Davies as our new Chief Executive

Welcoming Jon Davies as our new Chief Executive

Chris Keating-2
The Board is very happy to announce that we have appointed Jon Davies as our new Chief Executive, starting next Monday. More details in Andrew's blog post, here;

http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2011/09/welcoming-our-new-chief-executive/

Regards,

Chris
Wikimedia UK Board

Re: Welcoming Jon Davies as our new Chief Executive

Thomas Dalton
Congratulations, Jon! Welcome aboard!

On 26 September 2011 14:10, Chris Keating <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Board is very happy to announce that we have appointed Jon Davies as our
> new Chief Executive, starting next Monday. More details in Andrew's blog
> post, here;
> http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2011/09/welcoming-our-new-chief-executive/
> Regards,
> Chris
> Wikimedia UK Board

Re: Welcoming Jon Davies as our new Chief Executive

Katie Chan
Congratulations and welcome!

KTC

     - Heinrich Heine