What is the easy way for photographers to contribute to commons?

What is the easy way for photographers to contribute to commons?

Shrinivasan T
I am promoting commons to the photographers I know and to those I follow in flickr.

Many use flickr to showcase their works. What are the tools available for photographers to contribute to commons via flickr ?

How can we copy their images to commons automatically ?

Shrini

Re: What is the easy way for photographers to contribute to commons?

Bodhisattwa Mandal

Hi,

Use Flickr2Commons tool (https://tools.wmflabs.org/flickr2commons). The images in Flickr needs to be under CC-By-SA license.

There are bots which transfer the file from Flickr to Commons regularly.

Best,