What is the "default" widki admin password provided by the web-based config tool?

What is the "default" widki admin password provided by the web-based config tool?

Ken McDonald-2
I have the instructions for resetting the admin password for the wiki
admin user (not the db user), but given that the wiki admin name ended
up being apparently the "default" name, I thought I'd try the "default"
password first. But I don't know where to find it!

Thanks
Ken

Re: What is the "default" widki admin password provided by the web-based config tool?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 5/26/06, Ken McDonald <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have the instructions for resetting the admin password for the wiki
> admin user (not the db user), but given that the wiki admin name ended
> up being apparently the "default" name, I thought I'd try the "default"
> password first. But I don't know where to find it!

There isn't a default password.  It's one of the fields you have to
fill out when you are filling that installation form.

Re: What is the "default" widki admin password provided by the web-based config tool?

Brion Vibber
Ken McDonald wrote:
> I have the instructions for resetting the admin password for the wiki
> admin user (not the db user), but given that the wiki admin name ended
> up being apparently the "default" name, I thought I'd try the "default"
> password first. But I don't know where to find it!

There isn't one. You put in a password when you installed.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)