Where to discuss interwiki.py?

Byrial Jensen
Hi,

I am a new user of the interwiki.py program in the pywikipedia package,
which I use to set and correct interlanguage links at 6 Wikipedias.

I have some issues (possible bugs and enhancement proposals) which I
would like to report and discus. But I am unsure of which forum to use:
* [hidden email] (this list), or
* [hidden email], or
* the tracker system at sourceforge.net

Could someone please explain what is best discussed where? And also, do
you prefer that I send all my issues in one e-mail, or should I send
several?

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Byrial

Re: Where to discuss interwiki.py?

Rob Hooft
On Sunday 20 May 2007 14:03, Byrial Jensen wrote:

> I have some issues (possible bugs and enhancement proposals) which I
> would like to report and discus. But I am unsure of which forum to use:
> * [hidden email] (this list), or
> * [hidden email], or
> * the tracker system at sourceforge.net

Discussions about the pywikipediabot implementation are more at home on its
own mailing list. This list is more a place for bot discussions that are not
tied to a bot implementation or one bot framework.

Bugs or patches with enhancements should be placed on the tracker system.

> Could someone please explain what is best discussed where? And also, do
> you prefer that I send all my issues in one e-mail, or should I send
> several?

I can only speak for myself, but please split up multiple issues into multiple
messages.

Rob

--
Rob W.W. Hooft  ||  [hidden email]  ||  http://www.hooft.net/people/rob/