Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Amir Sarabadani-2
Istanbul is one of the biggest hubs and Wikimania people usually go through Istanbul. Can travel team tell who was supposed to go through Istanbul and if they are safe?

Best

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Daniel Schwen-2
There apparently was an attack with two explosions and several shots. Current numbers are about 10 people dead and 20 injured.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atat%C3%BCrk_Airport_attack

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 2:05 PM Amir Ladsgroup <[hidden email]> wrote:
Istanbul is one of the biggest hubs and Wikimania people usually go through Istanbul. Can travel team tell who was supposed to go through Istanbul and if they are safe?

Best

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Ellie Young
All WMF Staff and Scholarship  folks that WMF  booked are safe!

Ellie

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Amir Ladsgroup <[hidden email]> wrote:
Istanbul is one of the biggest hubs and Wikimania people usually go through Istanbul. Can travel team tell who was supposed to go through Istanbul and if they are safe?

Best

Ellie Young
Events Manager
Wikimedia Foundation
c. 510 701 8649

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Reem Al-Kashif
Thank you, Ellie. I'm relieved. Still sad about the whole thing, though. :(

On 29 June 2016 at 18:35, Ellie Young <[hidden email]> wrote:
All WMF Staff and Scholarship  folks that WMF  booked are safe!

Ellie

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Amir Ladsgroup <[hidden email]> wrote:
Istanbul is one of the biggest hubs and Wikimania people usually go through Istanbul. Can travel team tell who was supposed to go through Istanbul and if they are safe?

Best

Ellie Young
Events Manager
Wikimedia Foundation
c. 510 701 8649

Kind regards,
Reem Al-Kashif

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Cristian Consonni
> Thank you, Ellie. I'm relieved. Still sad about the whole thing, though. :(

+1

Cristian

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Amir Sarabadani-2
Thanks Ellie, Same thoughts as Reem. Fingers crossed for peace.

Best

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:25 PM Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you, Ellie. I'm relieved. Still sad about the whole thing, though. :(

+1

Cristian

Re: Who was supposed to go through Istanbul?

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Thank you, Ellie.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Amir Ladsgroup <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Ellie, Same thoughts as Reem. Fingers crossed for peace.

Best

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:25 PM Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you, Ellie. I'm relieved. Still sad about the whole thing, though. :(

+1

Cristian

Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) :: নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)
User: Hasive | GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh
fb.com/Hasive | @nhasive | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com