Quantcast

Why do you love Wikinews?

Laura Hale
Hi,

For the next The Wikinewsie Group newsletter, we want to have a few essays on why people contribute to Wikinews (in any language) or why you love the project or why you support the project. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikinewsie_Group/Newsletter/2 is where you should link your essay.  It is a nice way of understanding why people contribute and participate.

I encourage everyone to encourage others to participate.  If you can post to water coolers on Wikinews in non-English projects in the projects own language to ask people to assist us by writing an essay, that would be appreciated.  Non-English language essays are highly encouraged. :)

Sincerely,
Laura Hale

--
mobile:   635209416
twitter: purplepopple

Re: Why do you love Wikinews?

brian.mcneil-2
Because I get to ask questions that lead to things like the attached.

What do we do with it next? More questions. Like, where's the trams?

Quoting Glavkos Xaon <[hidden email]>:

> Thanks for the notice ... I 'll take a look on the link :)
>
> 2013/7/12 Laura Hale <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> For the next The Wikinewsie Group newsletter, we want to have a few essays
>> on why people contribute to Wikinews (in any language) or why you love the
>> project or why you support the project.
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikinewsie_Group/Newsletter/2 is where
>> you should link your essay.  It is a nice way of understanding why people
>> contribute and participate.
>>
>> I encourage everyone to encourage others to participate.  If you can post
>> to water coolers on Wikinews in non-English projects in the projects own
>> language to ask people to assist us by writing an essay, that would be
>> appreciated.  Non-English language essays are highly encouraged. :)
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Laura Hale
>>

>> --
>> mobile:   635209416
>> twitter: purplepopple
>> blog: ozziesport.com

(Third Party Contracts) info EDIR228.pdf (28K) Download Attachment