Wich table holds the actual articels ?

Heinz-Josef Lücking-2
Wich table holds the actual articels ?

The are quite a lot of candidates: recentchanges, text, revision, page ...

I would like to know wich table holds the content of the actual article
version.

THX, HeinzJ

Re: Wich table holds the actual articels ?

Rob Church
On 28/10/2007, HeinzJ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Wich table holds the actual articels ?
>
> The are quite a lot of candidates: recentchanges, text, revision, page ...
>
> I would like to know wich table holds the content of the actual article
> version.

Under a default configuration, the `text` table holds page text; see
the comments in the maintenance/tables.sql file. You'll need the
`revision` and `page` tables to access the text of a particular
version of a given page, however.

Rob Church

Re: Wich table holds the actual articels ?

Paul Coghlan-3
This is a page I found useful when starting to interact with the backend
database.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Database_layout

Paul