Wiki-Conference New York- opportunity for US Wikimedia Chapters

Wiki-Conference New York- opportunity for US Wikimedia Chapters

Pharos-3
Hi folks,

I would like to invite everyone on this list to our 'Wiki-Conference
New York' event this July at NYU, where we can all meet and hopefully
further work and discussion among interested and organized
wiki-volunteers from across the US and Canada, and beyond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC/Wiki-Conference_2009

Hopefully this can also be a framework where can begin to develop a
'Wikimedia United States Chapters Council' among aspirant US chapter
organizers.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_United_States_Chapters_Council

Let me know if you folks have any questions about this event, which is
still in its formative stages.

Sign up if you're interested!

Thanks,
Pharos