Wiki Studies 1:1 Released

Robert Cummings-2
Hi All:

I write to announce that Wiki Studies 1:1 is now published:

http://wikistudies.org

As readers of this list may recall, Wiki Studies is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal focusing on the intersection of Wikipedia and higher education.  Our first issue features four articles: three are case studies and one is a corpus analysis.

Comments, suggestions, and inquires are welcome at [hidden email]. Please consider registering<http://wikistudies.org/index.php/wikistudies/user/register> at our OJS site for automatic updates.

Yours,
Robert Cummings
Editor

Re: Wiki Studies 1:1 Released

Ziko van Dijk-3
Hello Robert,

I saw the announcement on the other mailinglist. For now I only had the
time for a brief look, but I am very happy with the initiative.
Congratulations,

Ziko

Robert E. Cummings <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mi. 4. Okt. 2017 um
17:14: