Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Rahmanuddin Shaik
Hi All,

There is a wiki academy planned on 19th February, 2013 at BVRIT.
The wikiacademy will be essentially an awareness session about wikipedia and other wikimedia sister projects, with an editing session on wikipedia.
More details on wikiacademy can be had from : http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy
I would like to invite people to help me in making this wiki academy a good event to increase contributor strength to wikipedia and increase awareness of wikimedia.
Please contact me if you are interested in co organising this event with me.

--
Rahimanuddin Shaik
నాని

A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com

Re: Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Kaśyap కశ్యప్
Hi,

You can add me for this event,
P.Krupal Kasyap
9396533666

2013/2/16 Rahmanuddin Shaik <[hidden email]>
Hi All,

There is a wiki academy planned on 19th February, 2013 at BVRIT.
The wikiacademy will be essentially an awareness session about wikipedia and other wikimedia sister projects, with an editing session on wikipedia.
More details on wikiacademy can be had from : http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy
I would like to invite people to help me in making this wiki academy a good event to increase contributor strength to wikipedia and increase awareness of wikimedia.
Please contact me if you are interested in co organising this event with me.

--
Rahimanuddin Shaik
నాని

A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com

మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి
కశ్యప్

Re: Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Niraj Suryawanshi
where is this event?

Regards & Thanks,
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
8149920120 | [hidden email]

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Kaśyap కశ్యప్ <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com

Re: Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-3
Considering that both Rahmanuddin and Kasyap are Telugu wikipedians, and performing a quick Google search, I believe it is http://bvrit.ac.in/ , Padmasri Dr. B.V.Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT), Hyderabad.
Am I right?

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Niraj Suryawanshi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Member of the Executive Committee
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Re: Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Rahmanuddin Shaik
yes Srikanth R

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

kaburlu.wordpress.com

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Member of the Executive Committee
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Rahimanuddin Shaik
నాని

A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com

Re: Wiki academy at BVRIT regard

Vishnu t
Dear Rahim and Kashyap,

Glad to know about this event. All the best.

Look forward to updates on this.

Regards,
Vishnu