WikiArabia 2016 video message

Andrew Sherman
Hello

Please enjoy this video message from Katy Love and Katherine Maher, wishing WikiArabia 2016 best of luck this year.

We would like the english captions translated into Arabic. Please feel free to translate the captions into other languages; we encourage and appreciate all language translations.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and consider translating the captions for this WikiArabia 2016 message.

--
Andrew Sherman
Digital Communications Intern | Wikimedia Foundation

Re: WikiArabia 2016 video message

Manuel Tassi
Italian done!

Tassi Manuel