WikiArabia and Jerusalem Hackathon 2016 videos

WikiArabia and Jerusalem Hackathon 2016 videos

Andrew Sherman
Hello,

Please enjoy the WikiArabia and Jerusalem Hackathon 2016 videos.

We would like the english captions translated into Arabic and Hebrew. Please feel free to translate the captions into other languages; we encourage and appreciate all language translations.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and consider translating the captions for the WikiArabia and Jerusalem Hackathon 2016 videos.

Best,

--
Andrew Sherman
Digital Communications Intern | Wikimedia Foundation

Re: WikiArabia and Jerusalem Hackathon 2016 videos

Haytham Aly
Hi all,

Arabic subtitles are added to the Ramallah video.

Regards,
Haytham Abulela Aly
Freelance Translator
Creative Translation
"Creative & Confident"

Associate member of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC)
Arab Professional Translators' Society member (#10850)
Certified member at Egyptian Translators Association (EGYTA)
Registered at ProZ.com and LinkedIn.com