WikiConference North America 2018: Registration Open!

WikiConference North America 2018: Registration Open!

Kevin Payravi
Hello WALRUS,

Registration for WikiConference North America 2018 in Columbus, Ohio, is open to the public: https://tools.wmflabs.org/wcna-2018-registration/

Thursday, Oct 18 will be our "tech day", with a hackathon, tech demos, and more. We'll also have some non-tech activities available.
Friday, Oct 19 will be our Culture Crawl, featuring tours of various cultural institutions in downtown Columbus, along with collaborative events such as edit-a-thons.
Sat-Sunday, Oct 20-21, will be our main conference, featuring sessions from community members.

Some more useful links for those planning to attend:

Thanks,
Kevin Payravi
SuperHamster on-wiki