WikiConference North America 2020 grant

Pharos-3
My fellow Wiki-Americans,

I would like to share this grant proposal from our northern friends, who we collectively selected to host WikiConference North America 2020 in Toronto, after 2019 in Boston/Cambridge:

Hope you all had a positive experience in Boston/Cambridge, and I have every confidence that Wikimedia Canada can even exceed this in 2020!

Please share your input on the grant proposal above, this us where they are asking the WMF for funding to bring the whole North American wiki-community together again this fall.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)