WikiLabels maintenance on Tuesday, March 19

WikiLabels maintenance on Tuesday, March 19

James Hare-5
The Scoring Platform Team at the Wikimedia Foundation will be performing
maintenance on WikiLabels <https://labels.wmflabs.org>. We are moving the
database to a different server. This work will take place from 14:00-14:30
UTC (7am Pacific) on Tuesday, March 19. WikiLabels may go down in the
process. Please let me know if you have any questions.

--
*James Hare* (he/him)
Associate Product Manager

Re: [AI] WikiLabels maintenance on Tuesday, March 19

Aaron Halfaker-3
I've just finished the maintenance work.  Everything looks to be back
online and looking good.  Thanks for your patience!

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 2:11 PM James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Scoring Platform Team at the Wikimedia Foundation will be performing
> maintenance on WikiLabels <https://labels.wmflabs.org>. We are moving the
> database to a different server. This work will take place from 14:00-14:30
> UTC (7am Pacific) on Tuesday, March 19. WikiLabels may go down in the
> process. Please let me know if you have any questions.
>

> --
> *James Hare* (he/him)
> Associate Product Manager

Aaron Halfaker