Wikidata-Maintenance at s7 and daphne and z-dat-s2-b

Wikidata-Maintenance at s7 and daphne and z-dat-s2-b

DaB.-4
Hello all,

the copies of wikidata at daphne (commons) and z-dat-s2-b (s2) are so
outdated that the WMF has no masterlogs for them anymore. To fix this I
will dump a copy of wikidata from s7 and reimport it. I plan to do this on

FRIDAY, 14:00 UTC.

During the dump the replication of wikidata at s7 will stop. During the
import at z-dat-s2-b and daphne there will be not wikidata at these
hosts. I have no idea how long the hole thing will take, but you can
follow the progress at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1327