Wikidata - Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code

Wikidata - Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code

Heinz-Josef Lücking-2
Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code of WIKIDATA - development.

thx, Heinz

Re: Wikidata - Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code

Bugzilla from rowan.collins@gmail.com
On 17/01/06, Heinz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code of WIKIDATA - development.

Well, there's a "wikidata" branch in the CVS repository which Erik has
checked some preliminary changes into, so get yourself a CVS client
(or maybe SVN, see other posts here...) and check out that branch
(module "phase3", as normal). Whether there's stuff on his hard-drive
that's not committed there yet, I couldn't say, but that's as
up-to-date as a *public* copy is likely to be.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]

Re: Wikidata - Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code

Erik Moeller-2
Rowan Collins:
> On 17/01/06, Heinz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Where can i find up-to-date PHP-code of WIKIDATA - development.
>
> Well, there's a "wikidata" branch in the CVS repository which Erik has
> checked some preliminary changes into, so get yourself a CVS client
> (or maybe SVN, see other posts here...) and check out that branch
> (module "phase3", as normal). Whether there's stuff on his hard-drive
> that's not committed there yet, I couldn't say, but that's as
> up-to-date as a *public* copy is likely to be.

That's correct. The WIKIDATA branch contains the complete namespace
manager changes, as well as slightly modified title rendering code. In
addition to this branch, there's the files of the current GEMET
read-only implementation at
http://epov.org/wd-gemet/index.php/Main_Page

The view code is not going to CVS since it's very preliminary, but I
will commit the importer (probably to a separate module) and the table
definitions as soon as they have reached some stability.

If there's anything in particular you're interested in, drop me a line.

Best,

Erik