Wikidata for Absolute Beginners tutorial today at 3:30

Wikidata for Absolute Beginners tutorial today at 3:30

Asaf Bartov-2
Hullo everyone,

I am offering a 90-minutes session called "Wikidata for Absolute Beginners: What is it good for, and why is it Really Super Exciting?", today (Thursday) at 3:30pm (sharp) at the Collaboration Space (where Learning Day was).

If you've never really gotten into Wikidata, or have only been using it for interwiki links, or just want to get inspired about what Wikidata can be used for, do come!

Cheers,

    Asaf
--
    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: Wikidata for Absolute Beginners tutorial today at 3:30

Michele Lavazza

The Collaborative Space is, unless otherwise specified, the former museum building on Piazza (Square) Pensa, in front of the town hall. This afternoon's Wikidata tutorial is there!

Cheers,

Michele

Il 23/giu/2016 11:31, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
is that the museum?

[...]

Sorry I have read better.

That of the Learning Days (as cited in the email) is in the Pensa square but upstairs there is an Idea workshop and downstairs the Communication Hackathon moved here from Villa Rogo.

KInd regards

Ilario

On 23/Giu/2016 11.29.52, Ilario Valdelli wrote:
[...]

Yes, it is the Piazza Pensa collaborative space, and not the Museum.  It will take place right after the Learning Day sessions.  We'll start at 3:30, please try to get there on time.

Here's the location on OpenStreetMap:

   A.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:33 AM, Michele Lavazza <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Andy Mabbett-2

Is there a list of these meetings anywhere?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

On 23 Jun 2016 11:29, "Ilario Valdelli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Reem Al-Kashif
I have the exact same question as Andy.

On 23 June 2016 at 16:11, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Kind regards,
Reem Al-Kashif