[Wikihi-l] Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon - Update Day 2

[Wikihi-l] Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon - Update Day 2

jayanta nath-2
Dear all,

Hope this email finds you well and safe. We have completed day two of our
10 days online proofreadthon. There are 87 wikisourcser are participated
from Indic Wikisource community. From Assamese Wikisource,
User:অনামিকা(চুমু) বড়া is at top of the table as per point score.

As per proofread stats, the ranks are Tamil first, Assamese Second and
Marathi third.

No contribution comes from Malayalam and Hindi Wikisource community.

Details progress is available here.[1]

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_Proofreadthon/Result

Regards,
Jayanta Nath