[Wikihi-l] Project Tiger 2.0 - hardware support deadline & Community generated article list

[Wikihi-l] Project Tiger 2.0 - hardware support deadline & Community generated article list

Suswetha Kolluru
Hello everyone,

We hope you know about Project Tiger 2.0 which is going to start in October.
Hardware support applications (Chromebooks/Internet Stipends) for Project
Tiger 2.0 opened on 25 August 2019 and they are going to close by *14*
*September
2019*.
We request you to apply for the support as soon as possible here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Growing_Local_Language_Content_on_Wikipedia_(Project_Tiger_2.0)/Support>
.

All article lists generated by Google are updated on the meta page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Growing_Local_Language_Content_on_Wikipedia_(Project_Tiger_2.0)/Writing_Contest#Topics>.
Communities are requested to generate their local list in the section of *local
topics* on meta by 28th of September.

Thank you
--
*Regards,*