[Wikihi-l] Support an Admin project

Tito Dutta-2
Hello Wikimedians,
Hope this email will find you well.
​ We are happy to announce a new project of ​
​IS-A2K called "Support an Admin". Admins play very important role in a
community, and very often, in addition to general editing work, they have
to do a lot of administrative works as well. In "Support an admin" project
we'll support an admin from a community by providing their internet bill
amount or giving library membership fees etc.

Points to note

a) This is the first step of the project, and we'll be working with a very
limited number of communities and projects at this moment. This project
won't support any focused language area as of now.
 It won't provide infrastructural requirement.
b) Initially we are reaching out to these projects (in alphabetical order):
Bengali Wikisource, Hindi Wikipedia, Sanskrit Wikisource, and Urdu
Wikipedia.
c) We'll provide support to one Wikimedian per project mentioned above.

d) The service will be continued till 30 June 2018, as of now.
e) Support will be given for 3 months to an admin, after that the service
may be given to some other admin of the project.

f) The recipients should be based in India.

g) The community will decide the recipient following a public discussion.

If you are interested, please let us know. We'll go to the next step and
will let you know more details about the process and requirements. Please
let us know if you have any question.

Virus-free.
<#m_-3448395020982699465_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Support an Admin project

Suyash Dwivedi
Thanks for sharing this, I appreciate the efforts of CIS.

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Wikimedians,
> Hope this email will find you well.
> ​ We are happy to announce a new project of ​
> ​IS-A2K called "Support an Admin". Admins play very important role in a
> community, and very often, in addition to general editing work, they have
> to do a lot of administrative works as well. In "Support an admin" project
> we'll support an admin from a community by providing their internet bill
> amount or giving library membership fees etc.
>

> Points to note
>
> a) This is the first step of the project, and we'll be working with a very
> limited number of communities and projects at this moment. This project
> won't support any focused language area as of now.
>  It won't provide infrastructural requirement.
> b) Initially we are reaching out to these projects (in alphabetical order):
> Bengali Wikisource, Hindi Wikipedia, Sanskrit Wikisource, and Urdu
> Wikipedia.
> c) We'll provide support to one Wikimedian per project mentioned above.
>
> d) The service will be continued till 30 June 2018, as of now.
> e) Support will be given for 3 months to an admin, after that the service
> may be given to some other admin of the project.
>
> f) The recipients should be based in India.
>
> g) The community will decide the recipient following a public discussion.
>
> If you are interested, please let us know. We'll go to the next step and
> will let you know more details about the process and requirements. Please
> let us know if you have any question.

> source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> Virus-free.
> source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_-3448395020982699465_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

*Regards,*

[image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg]
*Suyash Dwivedi*
Executive member
<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Executive_Committee_Members> | *Wikimedia
India Chapter*
+91 98260 15410 | +91 70003 72413  [hidden email]

| *Skype*: suyash.india http://wiki.wikimedia.in/

Re: Support an Admin project

Tito Dutta
Suyash Ji.
आपके जवाब के लिए धन्यवाद

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.