[Wikihi-l] Wiki Advanced Training 2018 on 29 June to 1 July at Ranchi, India

[Wikihi-l] Wiki Advanced Training 2018 on 29 June to 1 July at Ranchi, India

Tito Dutta
*Wiki Advanced Training* or *WAT* is a residential training workshop to be
conducted on 29 June to 1 July (Friday to Sunday) at Ranchi, Jharkhand,
India. Participants are expected to reach the venue at Ranchi by 28 June
2018 evening
The objectives of the events are:

   - To optimize contribution and increase skills of Indic Wikimedians
   - To introduce and initiate best practices across Indic Wikimedia
   projects with reference to Global projects
   - Raise awareness towards initiative such as #1Lib1Ref, TWL and use of
   scripts, gadgets, and Wikimedia tools.
   - Develop capacity across Indic Wikimedians to participate in events
   Global hackathon, Wikidatacon

Please read more about the workshop and participation process:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Wiki_Advanced_Training

The last date application is 9 June

Please feel free to ask questions

Thanks

Re: Wiki Advanced Training 2018 on 29 June to 1 July at Ranchi, India

Tito Dutta
An addition to the email above:
[[User:Bhadani]] passed away earlier this year. He was a prolific
contributor to Wikimedia Projects and was a source of inspiration to many
of us. We'll pay homage to him and commemorate his contribution and
achievement in an evening during the workshop.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.

On 1 June 2018 at 13:54, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> *Wiki Advanced Training* or *WAT* is a residential training workshop to
> be conducted on 29 June to 1 July (Friday to Sunday) at Ranchi, Jharkhand,
> India. Participants are expected to reach the venue at Ranchi by 28 June
> 2018 evening
> The objectives of the events are:
>
>    - To optimize contribution and increase skills of Indic Wikimedians
>    - To introduce and initiate best practices across Indic Wikimedia
>    projects with reference to Global projects
>    - Raise awareness towards initiative such as #1Lib1Ref, TWL and use of
>    scripts, gadgets, and Wikimedia tools.
>    - Develop capacity across Indic Wikimedians to participate in events
>    Global hackathon, Wikidatacon
>
> Please read more about the workshop and participation process:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Wiki_Advanced_Training
>
> The last date application is 9 June
>
> Please feel free to ask questions
>
> Thanks

Re: Wiki Advanced Training 2018 on 29 June to 1 July at Ranchi, India

Tito Dutta
Tomorrow, 10 June, is the last date of application. If you are interested
to participate but have not filled the form yet, please do so by tomorrow