Wikilabels incident: Reversed diffs

Amir Tafreshi
Hello,
Today, we discovered a major regression in Wikilabels. We've patched the
issue and made an emergency deployment. We also deleted some labels that
were saved while the system was compromised.

Here is the details of of what happened:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/phame/post/view/69/wikilabels_incident_reversed_diffs/

We're very sorry for this inconvenience,
Yours truly
--
Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi
Software Engineer (contractor)