Wikimania 2008 - Jury criteria clarification

Wikimania 2008 - Jury criteria clarification

James Forrester-2
All,

Following some queries and speculation, the Moderators of the
Wikimania 2008 selection Jury would like to clarify that the different
factors that the Jury will use to judge each of the Bids will be
weighted by the Jury in a cardinal (sometimes called "range") vote as
a part of the overall selection process, as has been informed on
[[m:Wikimania 2008/Judging process]].

The selection criteria will include the consideration of
geographical/cultural diversity (including "continental rotation"),
and the weighting between them will vary, but no particular criteria
should be considered to have a veto over the process. The current
draft of the criteria is held at [[m:Wikimania 2008/Judging
criteria]], and input is still welcome.

On behalf of the Jury.

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester
[hidden email] | [hidden email]

Re: Wikimania 2008 - Jury criteria clarification

Gatto Nero

Il giorno 12/set/07, alle ore 00:33, James Forrester ha scritto:

> The selection criteria will include the consideration of
> geographical/cultural diversity (including "continental rotation")...

At least, some admittance.
Thanks God.
I hope good luck to all the participants of this year's bidding.