Wikimania 2010 videos

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Wikimania 2010 videos

mike.lifeguard
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello,

Now that registration is open for Wikimania 2011, I wonder why the
videos from Wikimania 2010 are not uploaded somewhere yet.

Could the 2010 organizers please comment on this state of affairs?

- -Mike
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAk0hAOoACgkQst0AR/DaKHvrkgCfc5hjal43X+LQOmj7SXcLtKVU
7UAAn131m23QbZ7hS5DiwYZ/Ti4S/t9r
=qoEt
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Wikimania 2010 videos

Erkan Yilmaz
+1

last info I read was:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimania-l/2010-October/002437.html

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Mike.lifeguard <[hidden email]>wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hello,
>
> Now that registration is open for Wikimania 2011, I wonder why the
> videos from Wikimania 2010 are not uploaded somewhere yet.
>
> Could the 2010 organizers please comment on this state of affairs?
>
> - -Mike
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAk0hAOoACgkQst0AR/DaKHvrkgCfc5hjal43X+LQOmj7SXcLtKVU
> 7UAAn131m23QbZ7hS5DiwYZ/Ti4S/t9r
> =qoEt
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> foundation-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>



--
Find me at:

Systems Thinking World Group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2639211&trk=anet_ug_hm

**********************************************************************************************
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.
**********************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Wikimania 2010 videos

KIZU Naoko
Thirded

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Erkan Yilmaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>
> last info I read was:
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimania-l/2010-October/002437.html

I say so, because the quality of stream was amazing so that sometimes
it gave a much clearer view of slideshow than with my own eyes. They
deserve more wider publication than just being watched at that moment.

I'm looking forward to watch these videos really.

>
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Mike.lifeguard <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Now that registration is open for Wikimania 2011, I wonder why the
>> videos from Wikimania 2010 are not uploaded somewhere yet.
>>
>> Could the 2010 organizers please comment on this state of affairs?
>>
>> - -Mike
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
>>
>> iEYEARECAAYFAk0hAOoACgkQst0AR/DaKHvrkgCfc5hjal43X+LQOmj7SXcLtKVU
>> 7UAAn131m23QbZ7hS5DiwYZ/Ti4S/t9r
>> =qoEt
>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> foundation-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Find me at:
>
> Systems Thinking World Group:
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2639211&trk=anet_ug_hm
>
> **********************************************************************************************
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error)
> please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
> Informationen.
> Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
> erhalten
> haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
> Mail.
> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
> gestattet.
> **********************************************************************************************
> _______________________________________________
> foundation-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>



--
KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp

_______________________________________________
foundation-l mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l