Wikimania 2012 videos (except three) now on YouTube

Wikimania 2012 videos (except three) now on YouTube

James Hare
Hello,

As I previously announced, we now have every video from Wikimania 2012 (except for "WikiCulture and Community II", "Featured Session: Legal Issues", and the closing plenary, which will be online as soon as some technical issues are sorted) on YouTube. Here are our playlists:

If you encounter any errors with these videos, please report them here: http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Video_errors

Once I receive the master hard drive with all the videos (including high definition!) from the producers, they will be sent off to the Wikimedia Foundation for mass uploading to Wikimedia Commons.

Enjoy!

James Hare
Coordinator, Wikimania 2012

Re: Wikimania 2012 videos (except three) now on YouTube

Shujen Chang

Thanjs so much!

----
Shujen Chang
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE (i9305)

On Dec 22, 2012 9:02 AM, "James Hare" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

As I previously announced, we now have every video from Wikimania 2012 (except for "WikiCulture and Community II", "Featured Session: Legal Issues", and the closing plenary, which will be online as soon as some technical issues are sorted) on YouTube. Here are our playlists:

If you encounter any errors with these videos, please report them here: http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Video_errors

Once I receive the master hard drive with all the videos (including high definition!) from the producers, they will be sent off to the Wikimedia Foundation for mass uploading to Wikimedia Commons.

Enjoy!

James Hare
Coordinator, Wikimania 2012

Re: Wikimania 2012 videos (except three) now on YouTube

Lodewijk
Thanks for the update and the work!

Lodewijk

2012/12/22 Shujen Chang <[hidden email]>

Thanjs so much!

----