Wikimania 2013 Hong Kong

Charles Andrès-2
Dear all,

Wikimania 2013 will be in Hong kong this year, we will soon review the applications for scholarships, we would really appreciate if any of you that apply for one could inform us by email at [hidden email]

It would be also really nice if those who propose a talk http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions  could inform us too.

Cheers and good luck to all applicants.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch

Re: Wikimania 2013 Hong Kong

Abbas Mahmood
Hi Charles,

Just inquiring, are the scholarships open to Swiss Citizens only or WMCH members (regardless of their citizenship) or any Wikimedia contributor?

Thanks,
Abbas.

From: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:29:58 +0100
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Wikimediach-l] Wikimania 2013 Hong Kong

Dear all,

Wikimania 2013 will be in Hong kong this year, we will soon review the applications for scholarships, we would really appreciate if any of you that apply for one could inform us by email at [hidden email]

It would be also really nice if those who propose a talk http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions  could inform us too.

Cheers and good luck to all applicants.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch

Re: Wikimania 2013 Hong Kong

Charles Andrès-2
<base href="x-msg://134/">Hello Abbas,
As a multicultural and multi languages chapter Wikimedia CH scholarships are for people:
-Wikimedians from Switzerland regardless their citizenships, language and membership to WMCH
-Wikimedians active in any of the Wikimedia project in one of the fourth swiss language, regardless their citizenship and location.

Cheers