Wikimania 2013 call for programme committee

Wikimania 2013 call for programme committee

Simon Shek
Dear Wikimaniacs,

Remember the deadline of applications is tomorrow (14 Nov, 2012).

If you are interested in serving on the programme committee, please email the local team at wikimania at wikimedia.hk . Please don't hesitate to ask us if you have any queries.

Best wishes,
Simon Shek
Community Coordinator (Program & Scholarship), Wikimania 2013 / Wikimedia Hong Kong

Re: Wikimania 2013 call for programme committee

林绮晴
Dear Mr. Shek,

I would like to know is it possible to join the program committee if I do not stay in Hong Kong?
I am college student from China, and now is on exchange in Singapore. I am interested in joining the Wikimania Conference 2013, are there any special requirements?

Best regards,
Lin Qiqing

2012/11/13 Simon Shek <[hidden email]>
Dear Wikimaniacs,

Remember the deadline of applications is tomorrow (14 Nov, 2012).

If you are interested in serving on the programme committee, please email the local team at wikimania at wikimedia.hk . Please don't hesitate to ask us if you have any queries.

Best wishes,
Simon Shek
Community Coordinator (Program & Scholarship), Wikimania 2013 / Wikimedia Hong Kong

Re: Wikimania 2013 call for programme committee

Josh Lim
Wikimania program evaluations are done online, so you don't have to be a resident of Hong Kong to participate in the creation of the conference program.

Josh

El 14/11/2012, a las 01:58, 林绮晴 <[hidden email]> escribió:

Dear Mr. Shek,

I would like to know is it possible to join the program committee if I do not stay in Hong Kong?
I am college student from China, and now is on exchange in Singapore. I am interested in joining the Wikimania Conference 2013, are there any special requirements?

Best regards,
Lin Qiqing

2012/11/13 Simon Shek <[hidden email]>
Dear Wikimaniacs,

Remember the deadline of applications is tomorrow (14 Nov, 2012).

If you are interested in serving on the programme committee, please email the local team at wikimania at wikimedia.hk . Please don't hesitate to ask us if you have any queries.

Best wishes,
Simon Shek
Community Coordinator (Program & Scholarship), Wikimania 2013 / Wikimedia Hong Kong

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Trustee (2010-2013), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly

[hidden email] | +63 (917) 841-5235
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com