Wikimania 2014 – Call for Submissions

James Forrester-2
Everyone,

I would like to invite submissions[0] proposing presentations, panels, tutorials and workshops for Wikimania 2014 in London this coming August.

Note that the deadline is the end of March; we hope to have final decisions about the programme by the end of April.

Additionally, I would be delighted to have any additional volunteers for the programme committee[1], which will be finalised shortly.

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester
Chair, Programme Committee

[hidden email]
[[Wikipedia:User:Jdforrester|James F.]] (speaking purely in a personal capacity)