Wikimania 2014 Scholarship Rejected

Oarabile Mudongo
Dear Wikimedia CH Committee

My name is Oarabile Mudongo; Co-founding member of Planning Wikimedia Botswana a small user group of Wikimedians aspiring to initiate a chapter in Africa, Botswana. I have been participating in Wikimedia gatherings such as (Wikimania 2012 in Washington DC and Wikimania 2013 Hong Kong). However i would like to inform you that i have applied for Wikimania 2014 in London to represent my community and my application was carried on through first phase and upon final decision of the second phase the scholarship committee informed me that i was not granted a scholarship  but therefore placed on a short waiting list even though they had earlier stated that my application received the highest votes.

It is  such a shame and disappointment for me to announce that i was never selected to attend this years Wikimania even though my application was voted. I therefore kindly request your sincere help to grant me a scholarship to attend Wikimania 2014 conference. If you are interested to look at my application please request it from Wikimania 2014 scholarship committee at wikimania14scholarships@....

Thank you for your appreciation and time, i wish to hear back for your positive response anytime sooner.

--
Oarabile Mudongo
Mozilla Foundation | Mozilla Rep