Wikimania 2015 documentary teaser

Ivan Martínez
Hi folks,

We published a 9 minutes teaser of the Wikimania 2015 in Mexico City documentary. The 30 minutes full version will be released soon on a premiere in the Cineteca Nacional (Mexican Film Archives) where a copy will be kept for the future and in TV educational channels with national reach.

Commons: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikiman%C3%ADa_2015_en_la_Ciudad_de_M%C3%A9xico_-_Documental_%28teaser%29_.webm
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h85oosE2VJU

I hope that you can come live again emotions and good moments that we had in Mexico.

Iván Martínez
Presidente - Wikimedia México A.C.
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Wikimania 2015 documentary teaser

Gheorghe Zugravu
Hi,
Was the documentary released already?  I have looked for it on Commons, but there is only the teaser??

regards,
/gheorghe

On 09.11.2015 21:54, Ivan Martínez wrote:
[...]

Zugravu Gheorghe
mob: +373 68289364
twitter: @zugravugheorghe
www.zugravu.eu

Re: Wikimania 2015 documentary teaser

Nkansah Rexford

I saw a message on twitter saying its gonna be released soon, and I was wondering whether it hasnt been released already.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016, 10:30 Gheorghe Zugravu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

rexford | sent from phone | khophi.co