Wikimania 2018 Banners

Joseph Seddon-6
Dear Translators,

The banner for Wikimania 2018 is ready for translation:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-Wikimania2018cfp&language=en

Many thanks in advance

--
Seddon

Community and Audience Engagement Associate
Advancement (Fundraising), Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Wikimania 2018 Banners

Joseph Seddon-6
Many thanks to the fr, he, fa, ar and mr translators!

I'll be allowing for another 11 hours before this banner is enabled across all languages.

A translation link will be included in the banner to allow communities to translate quickly :)

Regards
Seddon