Wikimania 2019 disinformation meetup follow-up

Wikimania 2019 disinformation meetup follow-up

Leila Zia
Hi,

This message is for those of you who attended the disinformation
meet-up [0] in Wikimania 2019 [1] or others who may be interested.

* The notes from our meet-up are now posted in the bottom of the page [0].

* I was tasked to see if space.wmflabs.org is the place for us to
continue conversations about this topic. The answer is yes. Thanks to
the help of Elena Lappen, we now have a dedicated subcategory for
disinformation:
https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/c/research/disinformation . Feel
free to subscribe, watch, and/or post new topics if you're involved in
this space.

* If you are new to this conversation, please read the purpose of the
subcategory at https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/t/about-the-disinformation-category/949
and welcome! :)

Best,
Leila