Wikimania 2019

Ellie Young
The Wikimania Steering Committee and Wikimedia Foundation are seeking expressions of interest from interested parties for  hosting Wikimania in  2019. Please see the following for more information:

If you are interested in discussing the possibilities and working with the WMF Events Manager in preparing a proposal to host and organize Wikimania 2019, please contact [hidden email] by October 15th.  Also, if you know of an individual or group that we should approach about hosting, we encourage  nominations as well. The Steering Committee and WMF expect to make a decision by early 2018.
Thanks, Ellie​

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager