Wikimania 2020 will be on August 5-9 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Wikimania 2020 will be on August 5-9 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Roman Bustria Jr.
Dear Wikimedians,

I am delighted to announce that Wikimania 2020 will happen from 5-9 August, 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand.

We will announce other details in the upcoming weeks.

For now, you may start planning your Asian tour iterinary. You may consider doing a side trip in other ESEAP countries like Myanmar, Cambodia, Japan (Olympic Games), Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Vietnam, and many others.

Kind regards,

Butch Bustria
Wikimedia ESEAP

Kind regards,