Wikimania Esino Lario

Iolanda Pensa
Dear all
We are promoting Wikimania Esino Lario 2016, our Wikimedia international event in June 2016 on the Alps (over Lake Como in Italy, near-by Ticino). This bid is supported by a partnership between Wikimedia CH and Wikimedia Italia, the application deadline is 15 November 2014 and we will know the results of the bid by December 2014. The description of the bid is on meta https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2016_bids/Esino_Lario

You find online a short visual presentation of what is Wikimania and how Wikimania Esino Lario is planned

Please do not hesitate to disseminate the information, to join the team and to send your suggestions. Wikimania is really OUR Wikimedia event and your contribution is precious. For any further information please ask or do not hesitate to contact me directly.
warm regards
iolanda / iopensa