Wikimania Expenses and Bursaries

Cormac Lawler
Hi all,

I'm trying to get a sense of how much the conference and accomodation
fees will be this year. Even if these have not yet been finalised, can
someone give me a rough figure? (I'm trying to put together a funding
proposal.)

Also on funding (if this application is not successful), is there any
indication of how much money will be available for funding/scholarship
applications this year? I see that R.O.C. has been nominated to
coordinate scholarships - should I contact him directly? Should I do
this on the Wikimania'07 wiki or does someone have his email address?

Thanks,

Cormac (Cormaggio)

Re: Wikimania Expenses and Bursaries

metasj

We could use a [[scholarships]] page on the wiki.

--SJ