Wikimania accomodation note to registered (2007/06/02)

Wikimania accomodation note to registered (2007/06/02)

KIZU Naoko
Hello,

New accomodation note is announced on Wikimania website. If your
language have the page there, and you are sure multiple people from
your languagfe community will attend, your translation will be very
helpful.

Many thanks in advance,

====
ACCOMMODATION NOTE TO REGISTRARS (2nd June, 2007)

   1. Those who have registered with accommodations before 15th May ,
please PAY BEFORE 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC), OR YOUR REGISTRATION AND
ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE CANCELED.
   2. The organizing office is arranging accommodation for speakers,
scholarship awardees now. All SPEAKERS AND SCHOLARSHIP AWARDEES please
do as follows:
         1. Register right after you know your paper accepted or
scholarship approved.
         2. Mail [hidden email] to tell which
nights will you stay (8/1-8/5) by 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC).
         3. Awardees please pay before 6th JUNE also, otherwise
accommodation and registration fees will be taken out of your
scholarship directly.
   3. Accommodation booking will be re-opened on 7th June. If you made
your reservation after 15th May, your accommodation booking is not
confirmed. Attendees reserving accommodation after 15th May are on the
waitlist for accommodation, even if your registration is active.
Please send a message to [hidden email] with
your name and the nights that you wish to stay at CYOTAC. Important:
please indicate if you are a speaker or scholarship awardee in this
message.
   4. NEW REGISTRATION and ACCOMMODATION BOOKING POLICY since 7th
JUNE: for registration with accommodation, PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE
WITHIN 48 HOURS. Otherwise, registration and accommodations will be
canceled by system automatically. Accommodations will be arranged
according to the order of the time you pay. This is a waiting list, so
there's no guarantee. The organizing office will try to do our best
for all participates.

Thanks for your cooperation.
=====

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org

Re: Wikimania accomodation note to registered (2007/06/02)

HSin Sung Lee
Hi,
Do  you mean I should translate those article to other language?
I'd like to do that , I'd like to translate it into Chinese.
But , the question is , where can I send the result to ? You didn't gave me any clue to find a URL or EMail address.

On 6/3/07, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you for your intesest!
and sorry to forget the URL :
It is taken from [[wm2007:Main Page]], so each translation should go
to their main page on Wikimania 2007, if exists.
http://wikimania2007.wikmedia.org/

* You can find your language Main Page from that, if exists. Of
course, there are Chinese pages too (zh-haut, zh-simp).

In addition,  it would be nice to send it to your language mailinglist, too.
Cheers,

On 6/3/07, HSin Sung Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Do  you mean I should translate those article to other language?
> I'd like to do that , I'd like to translate it into Chinese.
> But , the question is , where can I send the result to ? You didn't gave me
> any clue to find a URL or EMail address.
>

> On 6/3/07, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > New accomodation note is announced on Wikimania website. If your
> > language have the page there, and you are sure multiple people from
> > your languagfe community will attend, your translation will be very
> > helpful.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance,
> >
> > ====
> > ACCOMMODATION NOTE TO REGISTRARS (2nd June, 2007)
> >
> >   1. Those who have registered with accommodations before 15th May ,
> > please PAY BEFORE 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC), OR YOUR REGISTRATION AND
> > ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE CANCELED.
> >   2. The organizing office is arranging accommodation for speakers,
> > scholarship awardees now. All SPEAKERS AND SCHOLARSHIP AWARDEES please
> > do as follows:
> >         1. Register right after you know your paper accepted or
> > scholarship approved.
> >         2. Mail [hidden email] to
> tell which
> > nights will you stay (8/1-8/5) by 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC).
> >         3. Awardees please pay before 6th JUNE also, otherwise
> > accommodation and registration fees will be taken out of your
> > scholarship directly.
> >   3. Accommodation booking will be re-opened on 7th June. If you made
> > your reservation after 15th May, your accommodation booking is not
> > confirmed. Attendees reserving accommodation after 15th May are on the
> > waitlist for accommodation, even if your registration is active.
> > Please send a message to
> [hidden email] with
> > your name and the nights that you wish to stay at CYOTAC. Important:
> > please indicate if you are a speaker or scholarship awardee in this
> > message.
> >   4. NEW REGISTRATION and ACCOMMODATION BOOKING POLICY since 7th
> > JUNE: for registration with accommodation, PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE
> > WITHIN 48 HOURS. Otherwise, registration and accommodations will be
> > canceled by system automatically. Accommodations will be arranged
> > according to the order of the time you pay. This is a waiting list, so
> > there's no guarantee. The organizing office will try to do our best
> > for all participates.
> >
> > Thanks for your cooperation.
> > =====
> >
> > --
> > KIZU Naoko
> > Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
> > * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

Re: Wikimania accomodation note to registered (2007/06/02)

HSin Sung Lee
Hi,Aphaia
Thanks for your reply , I've found that URL and I saw that there was no translation into Chinese yet.
So I did the tranlation work into Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese,now it's down.
 http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Main-reg/zh-hant

I'm very glad to do such tranlation work and keen to do some donation work to mediawiki.
If you have the similiar task and finding people to finish , please feel free to let me know.
Thanks.
User:lixinso

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://wikimania2007.wikmedia.org/" target="_blank">http://wikimania2007.wikmedia.org/