Wikimania financial statements digging

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Despite Itzik's effort, this is quite depressing:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania/Comparative#Actuals>
For 2008 and 2009 I extracted some information from WMF's form 990 a few
years ago, it would be nice if someone did the same for later years.

Nemo

Re: Wikimania financial statements digging

Itzik Edri
WOW!
Great page! thank you for sharing this page!