Wikimania in Haifa

Steffen Prößdorf-2
Hi there,

If anyone of you attends the Wikimania, I would be very happy if you
could leave me a message on my WM2011 talk page:
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Stepro

Unfortunately I don't know if any Wiktionary user will participate in
this event. If you do so, we could talk a little bit about issues of
this wonderful project.

Cheers,
Stepro

--
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Stepro

Re: Wikimania in Haifa

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
I am a bit rusty on Wiktionary but I am at Wikimania.. And I still blog
about things :)
Thanks,
     GerardM