Wikimania presenters: double-check the program

Wikimania presenters: double-check the program

Phoebe Ayers-2
Dear Wikimania presenters and attendees!

Over the last couple of days I have resolved several schedule conflicts, swapped some sessions between rooms for size/setup reasons, and scheduled some birds-of-a-feather sessions. These changes are all visible here:

Please, if you are presenting at Wikimania, double-check the updated schedule to make sure you know when your session is and that there are no newly created problems :) If you find any major schedule conflicts, email me at [hidden email].

See you in Montreal very soon!
Phoebe