Wikimania report

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. I invite to see my Wikimania report at https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_France/Micro-financement/Wikimania_2019/Demandes/Csisc/Rapport. Waiting for the video of my session entitled Wikidata and Health: Current situation and perspectives.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci

Re: [Wikimedia-tn] Wikimania report

yamen bousrih
Hi Houcemeddine,

Thanks for sharing the report with us and thanks for being able to finish it in a short time after Wikimania.

I'm really glad that you have been able to attend Wikimania and happy for meeting you there.

One comment regarding the section Discussions with Wikimedians : maybe it's better to mention the Wiki username rather than the full name of the participants.

Thanks
Yamen

Le vendredi 30 août 2019 à 20:12:02 UTC+2, Houcemeddine A. Turki <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. I invite to see my Wikimania report at https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_France/Micro-financement/Wikimania_2019/Demandes/Csisc/Rapport. Waiting for the video of my session entitled Wikidata and Health: Current situation and perspectives.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci

Re: Wikimania report

Mina Theofilatou-2
Houce thank you for such a well-written and informative report! And thank you also for your mention in the closing paragraph. Again, it was a pleasure to meet you and I am impressed by the scope and quality of your work. I look forward to extending our collaboration in the near future :-)

Best regards
Mina (Saintfevrier)