Wikimania team bank account

Ivan Lanin-2
Dear all,

Anybody happened to know the bank account information of Wikimania
team? I've written to the registration team, but no answer yet.

TIA,
--
Ivan Lanin

Re: Wikimania team bank account

Patricio Lorente
2009/7/13 Ivan Lanin <[hidden email]>:
> Dear all,
>
> Anybody happened to know the bank account information of Wikimania
> team? I've written to the registration team, but no answer yet.

If you need to pay your registration, the complete info is:

Account name: Wikimedia Foundation
Bank: Citybank
International: SWIFT code USCITI33
Account number 203129580

This information is shown in the email that sends the registration
form once you say you are going to pay via a wire transfer.

                                     Patricio

--

Patricio Lorente
Mensajería Instantánea: [hidden email]

Re: Wikimania team bank account

Ivan Lanin-2
Thanks! I didn't have get the information in the registration email
that I received.

--
Ivan Lanin

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Patricio
Lorente<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2009/7/13 Ivan Lanin <[hidden email]>:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Anybody happened to know the bank account information of Wikimania
>> team? I've written to the registration team, but no answer yet.
>
> If you need to pay your registration, the complete info is:
>
> Account name: Wikimedia Foundation
> Bank: Citybank
> International: SWIFT code USCITI33
> Account number 203129580
>
> This information is shown in the email that sends the registration
> form once you say you are going to pay via a wire transfer.
>
>                                     Patricio
>
> --
>
> Patricio Lorente
> Mensajería Instantánea: [hidden email]
> Blog: http://www.patriciolorente.com.ar

Re: Wikimania team bank account

Mark Wesbeek
Might I ask if there's an European bankaccount that can be used?Transfers from EU-countries to the US are quite costly, while (almost) all EU->EU transfers are completely free of charge.

Thanks,
Mark Wesbeek
Treasurer - Board member
Wikimedia Netherlands

2009/7/21 Mark Wesbeek <[hidden email]>:
> Might I ask if there's an European bankaccount that can be used?Transfers
> from EU-countries to the US are quite costly, while (almost) all EU->EU
> transfers are completely free of charge.
> Thanks,
> Mark Wesbeek

Mark, perhaps you could pay via paypal.

                                           Patricio